Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robgio76 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2011, 04:57 PM
    Who can I talk to about being attacked by spirits at night?
    I've been attacked in the middle of the night by unknown entities. What can I do or who can I talk to so this thing that is choking me go away?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2011, 07:31 PM
    Please explain some more. You woke up choking? Or did you wake up with the sensation of hands around your throat?

It is possible that this is not necessarily spirits. It is best to figure out exactly what is happening and what could be causing it before making assumptions.

For example, let's say it is actually a health problem and you proceed on the assumption that you are indeed being attacked by a spirit. Instead of seeing a doctor, you see someone else. It is possible that the condition could become worse.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Please tell us more about what you are feeling
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 28, 2011, 05:30 PM
    Is choking the only thing you are experiencing or is something else going on as well?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Being Attacked by evil spirits or demons [ 94 Answers ]

Ive been attacked while in bed by evil spirits or demons, unable to speak or move. Hearing things in the Spirit Realm. Sometimes feeling unable to breathe and a feeling a stabbing in my stomach and churning while in this state. One night while laying in bed I was attacked unable to move or speak. I...

Can anyone talk to spirits [ 31 Answers ]

I want to find someone who can talk to spirits or see them

How to talk to the dark spirits [ 1 Answers ]

How to talk to the dark spirits without harmming you?

Help! I was attacked by a bouncer at a night club. [ 7 Answers ]

Last night when I was out minding my own business and having fun at a night club, I was pushed to the ground by a bouncer in the night club and hit repeatedly before being kicked out of the establishment. I have a number of witnesses that can vouch that I was completely sober and in control. ...

View more questions Search