Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiebby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2011, 08:46 AM
    1 week and a day late
    For the best 2 weeks I have been having cramps, bloating, and headaches. I haven't had sex in the past 4 months. I am 19. For the past 2 days all I have had is a head ache and cramps only when I wake up. But I still have no period and I am 1 week and a day late for my period. I have been exercizing better, and eating healthier. I have been done with school and a bad relationship for the past 2 months now so I have no stress. Can someone please tell me what is going on so I can stop stressing over this?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2011, 03:54 PM
    I'd talk with your doctor. It could be nothing, but it's best to have that confirmed. How much have your diet and exercise habits changed? Maybe it's that change that's causing the delayed period. Were your other periods the past few months normal for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Week late, test was positive, but bleeding day after [ 6 Answers ]

My period was suppose to start a little over a week ago. I waited and took the test yesterday, and it showed a faint but distinct 2nd line which still means it's positive. I set up an appointment to get a test at the health department today and bought another pregnancy test to use in the morning....

What happens if I am given a 30 day to move and 1 week later given a 3 day [ 1 Answers ]

I was given a 30 day notice to move reason being owners want the home for family. I am unable to pay both rent and deposit for a new home so I can't pay the rent. So I was given a 3 day to pay

Last day of work this week. [ 4 Answers ]

I have accepted another position and my last day of work is Friday. I have about 15 co workers and boss. I work in a mental health agency in a school setting. So I have my coworkers and a school full of teaches and admin. My questions is... what is appropriate when leaving? I feel like I want...

A week Late [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a week late on my period and I'm never late. I have been having regular periods for over a year and I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all showed up negative. I was talking to one of my cousins about it and she told me that she had taken a pregnancy test with her second child and it gave her a...

View more questions Search