Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Horizons Posts: 9, Reputation: 11

Aug 26, 2011, 08:26 AM
    Trying to get this translated into Sanskrit
    I am trying to find out the translation of the phrase "I escaped the fire" in sanskrit. I've looked everywhere I can think of and came close a couple times, but all I can find is each individual word. I need to know how to translate the phrase all together if that's possible. I found this translation:? On
    HTML Code:
    http://www.tamilcube.com/translate/sanskrit.aspx
    but I'm not sure how accurate it is. If anyone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

-H-

Check out some similar questions!

My Name Translated to Sanskrit [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to get a tattoo and I would like to know what my name is in Sanskrit. My name is Tia -pernounced tee-ah. Also wondering if there was a translation or symbol for the word pain, and mother. Thank you.

I would like to have my family's names translated into Sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone provide me the Sanskrit for " delfin, adela, raffi " . Thanks! Please make it bigger since I have a vision problem. Thanks!

Names translated into Sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

Please help with translating the names Ashley and Hailey in sanskrit

I would like to have my tattoo translated in sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me translate this phrase in sanskrit... Lead us not into Temptation, And allow us to love with Trust and Forgiveness. Oscar, Christian, Jaslen I have been doing my research, and I have decided that sanskrit best suits me. But I need help!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.