Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busters_9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2011, 04:00 AM
    Flashing light
    I replaced my old ceiling light, now when I turn the new one on it works OK for 10 minutes then it starts flashing
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2011, 05:34 AM
    Did you try a different bulb? Is it random or steady flashing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 96 civics D light is flashing what could it be [ 7 Answers ]

Was driving my 96 civic and the light started flashing and it started making a jerking motion what could it be

Clean light is flashing [ 0 Answers ]

My clean light is flashing on and off and I did clean it out and still won't go off so what do I do now?

Green light Flashing [ 1 Answers ]

I was playing on my computer today when I notice my world of warcraft headset was acting funny. So I thought I would power down and turn it back on. When I did this the green light on my computer and not turning on. I started doing what I always do if something go bad. Restart the Bios, but that...

The Ok light is flashing, the Flame light is off in the furnace circuit board [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Ruud Silhouette II Gas Furnace. The whole unit is turned off/on by a light like switch. The AC is working, but the heater is not. It appears that no gas is flowing to the burner. The PWR light is on, steady. The OK light is flashing; three times on, then off. The Flame light is off in...

Power light flashing. [ 1 Answers ]

The power light on my MESH tower is flashing. Why?

View more questions Search