Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siahbadd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2011, 01:25 AM
    When can I get my tattoo?
    I always wanted a tattoo but my mom won't let me. I'm only 14 but still, when and where do you think I should get the tattoo without my mom knowing ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 26, 2011, 01:27 AM
    It really depends on your location as laws concerning ages for tattoo varies by country and state.

14 is much to young to get this done anywhere, legally..
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Aug 30, 2011, 11:12 AM
    I guarantee if you get one now you will regret it. Why lose your mum's trust for you? Getting it done behind her back just shows you aren't responsible. You live under her roof, if she says no then it's a no and I don't know any decent, sterile and reputable tattooists that will tattoo someone so young, it's just irresponsible.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2011, 02:33 PM
    Agreed. With the risks that are associated with tattoos, you will just be increasing these risks by going to someone who will tattoo a child without parent permission.

I'm not just saying this. I have a few large tattoos myself, so I know the risks and accepted them when I got my ink done. Which was after I turned 18 and was living on my own.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 30, 2011, 03:03 PM
    There's no where that will give you a tattoo underage without your parents consent.

If you really want it that badly then wait until you're old enough to make the decision for yourself. Until then, you live under your parents roof and their rules. We all did.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2011, 03:11 PM
    Without your mom knowing?. 21.

When your living independent of your parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My first tattoo [ 11 Answers ]

I keep getting such mixed up and opposing information and advice. So I wanted to see if I could get an experts opinion. I got my first tattoo. Its not very big. About the size of half a dollar bill (not a half dollar coin, the bill cut in half) its above my breast, but up close to the shoulder...

What do you think about tattoo? [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what to say because I'm an special Ed

New Tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm thinking of gettting a new tattoo on my trip to the US in a couple of weeks. My question is I'm a tad hairy on my back(I know a turn off to some girls)but that's me. I would like to know if I get a tattoo then have laser hair removal whether that will affect the tattoo? It's...

I don't like my tattoo [ 9 Answers ]

Had an angel tattoo'd today and it is coloured purple! I hate it and need to know how I can quick fade the colour or remove it without paying a ridiculous amount. Please help!

View more questions Search