Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aazapata Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 01:20 PM
    I got a BCD after serving 7 years, what options do I have?
    I served the Marine Corps for 7 years, getting ready for the MARSOC selection process. While on leave I went out one night since it was my last night home. At the club while I was waiting to meet up with other friends I smoked out of a hookah they had inside not think much of it. I got back to my unit took a drug test a failed. Right away I decided to fight it disregarding the consequences I might face if I lost the trail. Although I was advised not to fight it I still did because I wasn't going to admit something I didn't do. Even though on trial the SACO SNCOIC said she didn't follow the chain of custody, and the drug expert admitting such error will not give that test 100% integrity I still lost the case. I guess it doesn't help when the jury consist of drill instructors. I didn't receive any time in the brig, no fees had to be paid... I didn't even get reduced in rank. Just got discharged with a BCD and believe a felony haunts me know.
    Months after I was discharged I found out that the hookah I smoked out of was laced with hash oil. That's how come no one could smell or see anything odd about the tobacco they were smoking. The people smoking didn't know I was in the military so they didn't bother in warning me.
    I keep reading about people still receiving full benefits because of them having a full contract of honorable service. I wanted to know how they went about receiving those benefits. But honestly I wanted to know if I can some how get a waiver and enlist again? I never joined the military for its benefits... Its just something I always wanted to do, and was great at it. Thanks for anyone with helpful advice

Check out some similar questions!

I'm curious about my BCD [ 8 Answers ]

OK... I was discharged with a BCD back in 2000 for drugs(Ecstacy). Now at the time of my special court martial and investigation I was never caught with any drugs nor did I pop in a piss test. All my charges were based on here or say. I also was never really discharged from unit because at the time...

Can I join the army opposed to serving 3 years probation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone out there, I had a question that I hope someone can answer for me. I kind of had a troubled youth, as a juvinile I have 3 felonies. One of them is theft 2nd degree, burglary 2nd degree, and taking a motor vehicle without the owners permission. These felonie occurred when I was 14,and 16...

Best Immigration options for marriage of US citizen and Indian in approx. Two years ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a US citizen and my fiancé is Indian. He needs to finish school- 2 more years to get his degree and then the plan is for him to come here and work and we would like to get married as soon as we can plan a simple wedding. But we are realizing that immigration laws are not so simple and we need...

Overstayed B2 visa by 2 years, what are my options to get a legal status again? [ 1 Answers ]

I came to the US on a B2 tourist visa, valid till 2016, 3 years ago in march 2006. I stayed the allowed 180 days, extended my stay for another 180 days of legal stay and then just stayed here illegally since March 2007. I have a ssn and bank accounts, credit cards, insurance, I work and pay...

If you don't hear from the father in 2 years, what are my options? [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 year old son and I live in GA. His biological father lives in FL. We have joint custody and his wages were garnished for child support. He has not contacted my son since May 2005 and he lost his job in July 2007 so we haven't had a check from him for 8 months. What rights do I have? Can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.