Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spazberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Ah! Can't remember the author or title of the book!
    I found this book like several years ago, it's killing me not to remember the name! It's about some teenagers(maybe young adults) and it switches POV. Some of the guys are in a band (I think?) anyway they have a van for some reason, and one guy painted something on it which I'm pretty sure was a painting of a girl. Everyone thinks its cool I think someone might try to steal the van or something. At least two girls are pregnant. One is far along the other is not. The not showing one is considering an abortion but the other one is against it. The heavy one got pregnant by the guy who drives the van (I want to say her name is maria) and he has a younger brother who is crippled. The crippled brother asks the other brother something about maria(?) and gets punched. I think they are in a fastfood parking lot when this happens and then they go inside. A girl talks about a girl from their school who got mocked for wanting to be a nun so had sex with a boy in this closet by the pool filled with pool chemicals so they called her the 'chlorine queen' but she still made friends because she did it. I remember one girl talking about how her mother left her in front of a store for like hours but then came back to get her. And a girl (same one?) who already has a kid knows she is pregnant again when she starts spotting. And a boy had sex with only a few girls, one talked the whole time and one cried the whole time. I remember someone using the word 'friggin' which was kind of scandelous to me since I was young when I read it.

That's what I remember. Any idea what it is?
    AmyK123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Here's my questions--why on earth do you want to remember this book??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cna't Remember The Title or Author [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if someone could help me. I read this book whereas it told the story of a young girl(first person) who was dealing with an alcoholic Mother. She lived with Mom and Mom was all she had until her met and married. The girl( I think her name was Francesca and was called Frankie) befriended her...

Need to find title and author of book.includes line poverty robs you of your dignity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book but don't have much details. It is about a family that is traveling west on a stagecoah (could be about the California gold rush but I'm not sure). Along the way they experience a lot of trials, one of the children gets sick and dies, they meet up with troublemakers and at...

Trying to find the title and author of a young adult book. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to remember the title and/or author of a couple of books that I read when I was younger. They involved a boy who was from another planet and didn't know it. I think he had powers, or at least had a little bit of precognition. I can't remember most of the events in the...

Book Title / Author Name [ 1 Answers ]

Author: Unknown ---I think that this was the author’s first book. Title: Unknown Category: Fiction / Drama Approx Year: 1988 – 1995 Main Character comes back to his small hometown after being away for several years. He gets together with his friends from high school. At first, it is great...

Can't remember the title of this book [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I'm hoping someone in this extended community may recognize this book I read years ago (early 70's) and foolishly gave away in a move (also many years ago). I would classify it as fantasy but of the alternative world (no elves, etc.) category. It was a long (500+ pages?) big paperback. As...

View more questions Search