Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pesposito Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2011, 07:43 AM
    Deducting from exempt employee's sick bank for less than 1 day
    I am getting conflicting information as to whether an employer can make an exempt employee use sick/vacation time for partial day absences.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida labor law on exempt vs. Non exempt employee's [ 1 Answers ]

I need a legal definition on Florida's law regarding an exempt employee vs. an non exempt employee.

Exempt funds from Bank Seizures [ 2 Answers ]

My mother in a nursing home, age 92 soon to be 93 bought a 5th wheel trailer to live in;however after 4 years she became quite ill and had to move into our home and after 2 years it was necessary to move her to assisted living. We tried to sell trailer but to no avail and consequently turned the...

Salary Exempt Holiday/Sick Pay [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Salary Exempt employee. I was provided with two weeks vacation pay, but no personal or sick days. When I have missed work due to illness I have had to use my vacation days to cover the missed time. Is this legal? Also, when the Owner of the company I work for decided to close for the day...

Texas -- collection, judgment, exempt wages, bank account [ 4 Answers ]

I'm asking this question for a friend. He currently lives in Texas and has lived here for the past 16 years. He was recently sued for an old credit card debt, but no court date or judgment has been given yet. At this time he cannot afford bankruptcy although it will be something he'll seek out...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.