Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mitr3za Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 08:40 PM
    HR Associate
    Hi everyone!

I would like to ask about, since I am going to apply as an HR Associate post in the company that I am working with, and I wonder about if they going to ask me about my major accomplishment, what shall I answer regarding that the job that I apply in, appreciate it,

Mitr3za :)
    JKB Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2007, 04:31 PM
    You need to clarify your question a bit. Are you saying that you don't have HR experience and what happens if they ask about your HR experience? Let us know some of the specifics.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2007, 04:56 PM
    What is your present job and what are some of your work experiences? It is hard to tell what is your major accomplishment when we do not know anything you have done.

Tell us something that you have done, work related, that you feel great about. Something that gave you a great sense of accomplishment. Perhaps your greatest sense of accomplishment comes from something outside of your employment. That is okay too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walmart associate told my dad to go back to mexico! [ 29 Answers ]

My father was told this morning by an associate of Walmart to "go back to Mexico where you belong". My father is a U.S. citizen and U.S. Army Retired Veteran of Hispanic descent. Is this discrimination? He has filed a complaint with Walmart headquarters. Thanks for any input, Jorge

View more questions Search