Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2011, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    You mean like insurance companies do now? (if you're one of the lucky ones to afford health insurance).
    The insurance company still needs to please its customers to stay in business. The government doesn't.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2011, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    The insurance company still needs to please its customers to stay in business. The government doesn't.
    Weird how it seems to work for every other country though. I wasn;t aware that your government wants to kill you. What a crappy country to live in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US-China tax treaty article 20(c) and article 19 [ 1 Answers ]

I came from China in 1998 on F-1 visa, graduated in 2005 and became a professor in a college, switched to H1B in 2006. I had claimed the $5000 tax-treaty benefit until and including year 2006. I paid tax and filed tax return as a regular resident alien for tax years 2007 and 2008. According to the...

Can anyone explain this article to me? [ 66 Answers ]

Can anyone explain this Bloomberg article to me? http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601070&sid=apv3pcTOWVjk Because based on my understanding, this plan by Obama would indicate rationing of Medicare. But that can't be... Obama said there wouldn't be any rationing. And we should...

Article 312.8 [ 5 Answers ]

Where Can I get a complete reading of Article 312.8 of National Electrical Code 2008?

Article 21 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anybody out there that's familiar with article 21. (tax treaty) I came here in the US as J1 visa holder and based on that treaty I didn't have to pay tax for the first two years. so that's what I did, and on my 3rd year I paid my taxes, now my problem is the IRS just sent me a...

View more questions Search