Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wandaholmes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2011, 03:31 PM
    P(medium sweatshirt) 4/50=
    Find the probability of the purchase of each of the different size sweatshirts for the stire. Pmedium 4 medium shirts were purchase out of 50

Check out some similar questions!

Medium or Artist [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what this type of art is called and possibly the artist? It appears to be felt, but not really sure. Parts of it are raised. There are no signatures or any identifying marks, etc. The text by the Buffalo nickel is: "This coin is known as the Buffalo, Bison, or Indian Head...

What style is my new medium? [ 3 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have worked in numerous mediums for 56 years and now I have developed a thirst for a recent kind of work that requires digital fused with my own art and combining a photo with the extreme metamorphasis one gets with texture and bright colors. I am at a stand still as to what this...

Draw string in a Hooded Sweatshirt [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to put a drawstring in the hood of a hooded sweathshirt that didn't come with one in the first place? I bought this hooded sweathshirt through the mail and I can't return it since I washed it. I know how to sew a little bit and I wanted to know if there was a way I could make the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.