Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Looking for a forgotten romance book
    I'm look for a historical western romance about a girl named Kate or Katie, I think, who gets sent home from school when she is accused of burning it down. Her father is at his wits end as she has always been hard to handle. He hires an out of work (or retiring) bounty hunter to take her somewhere and of course he tames her and they fall in love. This is a light hearted story and many of her antics are quite commical. If this story sounds familiar to anyone, please answer, I would love to read it again.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 25, 2011, 06:06 PM
    Please call or visit the reader's advisory desk at your local public library. One of the librarians will check the romance database and print sources to try to track down a title for you.

I searched the Internet with no luck so far.

You can also post your question or search on the Romance Writers of America web site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten picture book [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a picture book I had as a child. I had the book either late 70s or early 80s. It was a small book, may or may not have been accompanied by a read-along tape. Not to helpful but know you can guess the dimensions. The story was about some creature(dragon, sea...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Forgotten Book [ 1 Answers ]

Apparently a lot of people have the same problem as I do with forgetting childhood books. I think I may record all the books I read to my kids so this never happens to them! There are a couple of scenes I remember very distinctly from this book, so I hope that will possibly lead to someone out...

Forgotten the Title of this Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a most thought provoking book about a man who loses everything, becomes almost a tramp, then gradually rebuilds his life on the banks of an estuary in the West Country of England , finds a wife, and meets again the man who defrauded him. Can anyone help please ? I...

View more questions Search