Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanjane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2011, 04:04 PM
    60's/70's Desert/cave film-IMMORTAL/ REINCARNATION LOVE FILM? Do you know its name?Pl
    It starts with a man in a desert,who then finds his way to a hidden cave.As he goes further in,the cave can only be explored via a path along cliffs which go down endlessly. He is found by an ancient tribe and taken to the Queen (who is blonde/beautiful and IMMORTAL). She has met him in a previous life where he was her true love- he does not initially remember this. Eventually he loves her and she peruades him to 'step in' to a blue fire so that he may also become immortal and finally be together. Unfortunately she also steps into the flames with him not knowing that this will make her MORTAL again- she dies. As she is dying, he promises to what 2000 years for her reincarnation,and to then finally be together.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 20, 2011, 05:25 PM
    She

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

60's or 70's ghost film [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film in my childhood about a woman and family who moved into a house that was haunted there were damp patches,shadows moving along walls etc I remember one scnene in the kitchen where tools like a spanner were going missing and turning up again I think it may have been called...

Old 60's or 70's Horror Film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old horror/suspense film from the late 60's or early 70's probably. I remember a children's playhouse in it and I think it was in the closing seen of the film. Something about that playhouse was spooky, but I can't remember what. Thanks

Half animated movie from 60's or 70's maybe a short film [ 3 Answers ]

Half animated movie from the 60's or 70's. I saw this when I was a kid at the movies. It may have been a short film played before the feature film. Its about a boy who get into trouble from his parents and is sent into the bathroom for a time out. From memory something comes out of the plug hole...

Comedy film set in African desert? [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember is a native who spends the whole film running about, a man and woman who crash (or break down) in a small plane and it was very funny - 70s or 80s maybe

Looking for title of a 60's/70's British horror film. [ 3 Answers ]

The plot involves a man who makes a bet with his friends that he can spend the night alone in a haunted house. He doesn't make it through the night and tries to run out the front gate. The next morning, his friends find him waiting for them at the front gate --- but he is actually impaled and...

View more questions Search