Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarapaige Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Skin-Matching Foundation
    A couple of weeks ago I saw a commercial advertisement on TV about a new foundation that changes to the color of your skin once you put it on. Unfortunately I do not remember the brand and I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone happen to know what I'm talking about? Thanks!!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 1, 2007, 07:46 PM
    I think it's called L'Oreal True Match. True Match comes in many shades, I'm sure you'll find a color to match your skin tone.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Feb 2, 2007, 06:07 PM
    I know what you're talking about. True match is good, but that's not it. You must be talking about Almay Smart Shade makeup. It starts white but when it gets on your skin it matches your skin tone. I saw the advertisement too and just had to buy it. It came out a darker color than my face, but maybe it's just because I'm very fair. Advice: get the lightest shade possible. It goes on a shade or two darker than your skin. Hope this helps! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching revenues and expenses [ 4 Answers ]

The concept of matching revenues and expenses refers to what?

Replacing blower motor - matching new to old? [ 2 Answers ]

I just pulled out my old blower motor and am going to replace it. Do I have to match all the specs, i.e. must my new motor be 115v, 1phase, 1050rpm, 1/3hp, 9.9amps, 60hz. Can I/should I choose a motor with greater rpms or greater hp? Thanks for the help, Alex Ps - I decided to replace...

Matching Coil - Trane XR-13 [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone give me a ballpark figure on the price of a matching coil for a new Trane XR-13 A/C?

Matching A/C units [ 7 Answers ]

Do I have to match the outside unite with the inside unite? I have a Rudd sys. Right now the heat pump outside is gone out. Do I have to replace with the same brand or can I go with an other brand? I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx. Do I need to go back with Heat pump or can I just go back with a a/c...

Water pump/pressuretank matching [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out if I made a mistake. I have a 85 gal. tank hooked to a 1/2 hp pump. Cycle time is over 7 minutes before pump comes on and five minutes before pump shuts off.

View more questions Search