Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2011, 04:09 AM
    Toddler weight
    My baby weighes 9.2 kilos and is 77cm tall. He is 15 months.. He is small?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 20, 2011, 12:32 PM
    Krs, if you go to this website Babies Today | Baby Articles, Baby Care Advice, Baby Gifts, Baby Toys, Toddler and Newborn Info › Articles › Newborn and Infant Months you can enter your baby's age, weight and size and they will tell you if it is a standard, plus a lot of other information that is quite useful.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toddler still won't sleep... [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter will be 2 in sept. and has stop sleeping threw the night since 9 months old. She wakes up in the middle of the night EVERY night and wants to play or cries for some odd reason. I've done everything from letting her cry it out to moving back her bedtime. She also moves in her sleep her...

Toddler [ 6 Answers ]

My 2 year old has been having problem breathing during sleep, sometimes he will stop breathing for like 6 seconds an then take a big gasp for air or cry. His pediatrician thought it wasn't a problem. Today I noticed he is foaming to the mouth while sleeping. I feel he is getting worst. Do you...

Weight gain for toddler [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know the "best" foods to feed 1 year old for most quick possible weight gain.Maybe possible additives?

Crying toddler [ 23 Answers ]

My19 months old daughter is always crying, we have try everything to make her stop. Can you please help me? Do you think by yealing at her will maker her stop crying?

Toddler weight gain problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. My 14 month old daughter is only 15lb. 7oz. (way below the chart! ) She was always a small baby (born with 5.1lb), and for a few months (between 8 and 11 months) she has not gained any weight at all. Now she resumed to gain weight a little bit, and she put on 4 oz. since her previous weight...

View more questions Search