Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aamna9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Had periods after 4 months
    I am 20years old married girl suffering from irregular period.last week I had period after 4 months, am feeling high temperature,angry and irritated,mood swings,pimples.plz help me out...

Check out some similar questions!

I had my periods after three months... [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm 20 years old and it's the second day of my period.. I had my periods after 3 months last tym I had my periods on 13th April 2011 and now its came on 26th of July.. my periods are Irregular since I had them when I was 12 years old... I've been diagnosed by Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome......

No periods for 6 months [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 years old I have not had my periods for 6 months. I am studying and under a bit of stress due to my studies but I have had this problem for a while (ie irregular periods). It is also a problem that runs in the family. I am married. My sex drive is relatively normal and I engage in...

No periods for about 2 months [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 25 yrs old. I had my LMP on 6-Feb-2009. I haven't had my periods after that. I experience bloating, some weight gain and some lower back pain similar to menstrual pain. I tried an home pregnancy test but got it negative. What should I do? Can I be pregnant even with a negative...

No periods for 10 months [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a 11 1/2 month old baby and only had 2 periods since I had her, I went straight back on birth control after I had her and come off after 2 months as me and ny partner wanted to try for baby number 2! Ever since coming off the pill I haven't had a period. We have been to the doctors on...

I have not got my periods for 2 months now! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have not got my periods for 2 months now!! I went to the DR's and He said it's just because I have moved and being a big interstate move by myslef sometime you just don't get them. I'm 24 and got my periods when I was like 11 and I've never skipped one in my life. I was on the pill for 5...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.