Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinlopez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 09:14 AM
    Secure Communities
    The new immigration law "Secure Communities" , will it help me if am in deportation process, even if I am married? Im 19
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 19, 2011, 09:30 AM
    If you are already in the deportation process then this will not help you.
    That decision has already been made to remove you from the country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best beach communities east coast? [ 4 Answers ]

Looking to move to southeast coast. I visited many different places but not for long. Any ideas for a place to settle down with family?

Gothic communities and cultures [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing a research paper for school, whereas I'm comparing and contrasting Amish and Goth. Do gothic people have their own communities like the Amish do?

Moving To Retirement Communities - How Do They Rate? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been asked if there is a blog or a forum of somewhere to check out various retirement communities before a couple goes and moves from one state to another. I know there are several web sites to check out nursing homes, but not independent communities. Does anyone know how to search for a...

Communities online, and in cyberspace [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the most comprehensive, and diverse assortment of online databases, directories, and information portals which can lead me to all the awesome places online that I would be interested in joining.  As with all other concepts, the opportunities, and possibilities for this are endless,...

View more questions Search