Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crasy4uboy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 04:37 AM
    how do i get her to be mine
    my best friend is the sweetest kindest girl I've ever met and I love her, every time I see her I want to kiss her but I don't know if she likes me or not; there are sighns but I'm onely 13 so I don't know if they are strong: she texts me regularly and alwase puts an x at the end, she laughs at my jokes even if they are not funny, we hug sometimes, she is alwase intrested in what I'm saying there are probebly more sighns that I don't understand. I want to tell her I love her, mostly because bullies at school say why don't you ask her out! And for once... they are right

please help!!

Check out some similar questions!

Will she ever be mine? [ 1 Answers ]

I love a girl in my locality since my 11th class.. we also became friends bt her mom saw her with me 1 time.. I don't know what happened,1 day she asked me why I call her many times, she asked if I had sum feelings for her.. I replied yes, den she said tat she has sum1 ele in her life.. bt later I...

She's mine all mine, song [ 1 Answers ]

It kind of an upbeat rock song and I'm not sure who sings it. Those are the only words I know lol

Which last name is first his or mine? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm about to get married and like most women I want to keep my last name but I also want to have his :D I've asked family and friends and they just confused the heck out of me some say his - mine others say mine-his... my questions is which last name is first?

Not mine [ 5 Answers ]

I found out that the child that she had isn't even mine but I've already signed the birth certificate. We officially haven't gone through with the divorce, how do I go about singing my rights over?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.