Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patobi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2011, 03:55 PM
    Ohio - how to file for early termination of probation in?
    Does Hamilton County, Ohio grant Early Termination of Probation? If so, what are the requirements and procedures?

excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Hello p:

Ask your probation office for a copy of their policies and procedures. If there is, you'll find it in there.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early termination of probation [ 5 Answers ]

I was sentenced to 5 yrs. Probation, ET after half. In my probation order it states that I must pay back all restitution to the victims, even my co-defendant's half, before I get off probation. My co-defendant doesn't get out of prison until 2013 and I will be eligible for early term. Next August....

Early Probation Termination [ 4 Answers ]

At the beginning of my sentence May 1, 2008 I was placed on 2 yrs probation with the special condition that if I had No Violations within 1 yr. my probation would automatically terminate successful. I have sent a motion to the judge, probation, My PA and the state asking if termination will be...

Early termination of probation and when? [ 4 Answers ]

I am on first offender status felony probation. I received 5 years of probation, 120 hours of community service, and roughly 2,300 in fines. My question is what I the earliest I could motion early termination of probation? I plan to go into the military and have since I was a freshman in high...

Probation early termination [ 3 Answers ]

How to go about possibly getting an early termination?

Early probation termination [ 2 Answers ]

In Los Angeles county, what requirements are there for early probation termination.

View more questions Search