Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2011, 05:21 AM
    Using 'kodak easy share software
    I have had this, editing system, ever since I downloaded my 'kodak easyshare C533 digital camera, back
    In 2007-2008. I know how, to use the 'editing menu'.

For the last few weeks, I have not been allowed to do the following:

Insert description, onto photo

Inhance a photo

Use the 'settings'

In fact, the only part I seem to be able to use, is

The "bright or darker"
    The "enlarger"
    The "crop"

How can I get the rest of the 'editing features' to work, again?

Thank you.

And
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2011, 05:26 AM
    I suspect the program is no longer supported. You can use the free Picasa program for all your photo importing and editing needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kodak easy share software [ 3 Answers ]

I just received a new kodak easy share camera and cannot get the software to work. I have a Dell with xp software on it. Any suggestions? Pmuggleston

Kodak Easy Share Program [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have lost all my pictures. I had over 900. The message that comes up is "that file may have been renamed or moved in your windows file system". Any way I can retrieve the pics or are they gone forever. I am not quite sure, but I think I deleted My Pictures accidentally. HELP.

Kodak Software [ 4 Answers ]

I recently upgraded my software because of the new camera I received, I can no onger access my old photos nor will the camera download. All I see on the screen is... " Easyshare cannot open thecollection. Once you update to a later version of software ypu cannot open the collection with an earlier...

Kodak Easy Share [ 6 Answers ]

In my work, I have to insert pictures taken with a digital camera and forwarded to me as an attachment, into a Word document. They also have to be resized to a height of 3.15. The pics are clear until I resize them, then they go blurry. Is there a way to enlarge pictures without this blurriness?

View more questions Search