Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livin_lyfe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 10:52 PM
    Pregnant or paranoid?
    I am 20. I had a period on the 28th of July going into August. I haven't had a period since, and have been dizzy, nauseous, tired, have sore breast, and diarrhea. One night I only took one shot of vodka and the next day I had a terrible hangover, and ciggaretts (which I have been smoking since I was 14) are making me gag and even vomit. Could I be pregnant?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2011, 12:17 AM
    If you engaged in sex then yes you could be pregnant. Take a HPT using first morning urine.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2011, 01:31 PM
    You say your last period was the week going into August,that's only 2 weeks ago so another period wouldn't be due yet for a further 2 weeks.It's possible that yes you could be pregnant,although it is very early on at the moment.
    I'm not sure if a pregnancy test would be 100% at 2 weeks,although I'm sure there are some on the market that will state that they do.
    Perhaps it may be best to wait just 2 weeks more to see if you miss the next period,if so then visit your Doctor who will be able to confirm it for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant or Paranoid? [ 1 Answers ]

So me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time (for both of us) on Dec.23. I was supposed to get my period on Jan 5th and its Jan 7th now. Sometimes it's late though. At first when the condom was still rolled up he went to put it on and realized it was upside down and than flipped it over and...

Am I pregnant or just paranoid? [ 6 Answers ]

I was unprotected and it happened with my boyfriend. its been 5 weeks, 4 days. My last period was around late November when it ended. I did a test (around 2 weeks after the mistake happened), at the walk in clinic, NEGATIVE , the woman said. But told me to come back in a week, because I may...

Am I pregnant or paranoid? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex when I think I was suppose to get my period. I haven't gotten my period yet but don't actually remember when I got it last, other than it was in the end of the month of June. I've always been really paranoid about getting pregnant, but my boyfriend ASSURES me that I...

Pregnant or Paranoid? [ 2 Answers ]

All right so here is the low down, I am of the age of 19, Last month I got my period June 20th. This month I figured I would get it July 19th or July 20th. Today is July 26th, and still no period. My boyfriend and I did have unprotected sex around the time of my ovulation and I am scared that I...

View more questions Search