Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hugostrange22 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 07:02 PM
    Best white see through material.
    What's the easist to see through but (not like scrim) keeps its color close up. As in its not spaced really far apart if you know what I mean...

I heard someone suggest tolle and spandex. Anyone else have some pros cons to these and others?

Check out some similar questions!

36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? [ 2 Answers ]

Simple version... 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? Long version... I'm installing a new gas valve in my 1989 era coleman furnace (The correct modern replacement, the 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve). My furnace has a white and a blue wire. ...

White, fibrous material protruding from tear duct. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks; I'll try to make this brief. For the last couple of weeks, it felt like I had a grain of sand or something stuck in the corner of my right eye, closest to the nasal area. I finally took a look three days ago and discovered that the sharp object was not actually in the corner of the...

White Fiberous Material being pulled up by our well water pump [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Our well water pump is 35 years old and 80 feet deep. There are no trees around that area. We've had a plumber up three times this week trying to clean and repair our faucets. There is a white colored fiber material that is clogging all the fixtures and we're wondering if this is...

Furnace exhaust pipe with white material [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 4 year old Ruud gas furnace and I noticed today that there is white, flakey material coming from the joints on the exhaust pipe. What is this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.