Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 05:39 PM
    Harmony 520 Remote
    I have a universal Harmony 520, and the screen got all ****ed up, the remote still works but I can't read the screen at all. It is the only remote I have for my Sanyo, and I want to be able to change the inputs, but the Sanyo is a d*** and won't do that on its own without a remote. Can someone please tell me which buttons to press to get the damned thing to change my input screen?

Thank you in advance,
    The Zohan
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Take the batteries out of the Harmony remote and put them back in. Some of the Harmony remotes will kind of crash or lock up and the screen will become garbled until you take the batteries out.

If you damaged the screen no one can tell you what buttons to press as it depends on how you programmed it.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Try updating the remote's firmware by logging into the Harmony software, go to downloads and choose 'firmware'.

This can often times fix this seemingly common error, usually when it is dropped on the floor or some other calamity befalls this unit.

If that doesn't work, you will need to contact Logitech tech support.
    upintheskyguy420man Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 06:15 PM
    All I'm looking for are the buttons to press to change the input, as that is all I need. The screen is more than screwed, and will not show anything because it was hit HARD. All I need are the buttons to press, as random button-pressing has shown the functions still work. Thank you.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2011, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by upintheskyguy420man View Post
    All I'm looking for are the buttons to press to change the input, as that is all I need. The screen is more than screwed, and will not show anything because it was hit HARD. All I need are the buttons to press, as random button-pressing has shown the functions still work. Thank you.
    I answered this question already. Please read my previous post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lawen chief 520 rider mower [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to what size belt for a lawn chief riding mower, model 520. Has a 12.5 engine. And is a 43" blade cutting swath. Can someone please help

View more questions Search