Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chacity7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 01:20 PM
    How do I get internet connection when there is a connection problem?
    I have clear internet service but cannot connect the internet
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 17, 2011, 01:23 PM
    How are you trying to connect ?

The more information you give the better we can assist with your issues.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2011, 01:34 PM
    When this happens it will usually show a "diagnose problem message" Usually it is due to router or modem.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2011, 05:37 PM
    As Curlyben asked, how are you connecting? Are you connecting directly through a modem? Are you using a router?

Have you tried unplugging your router and modem for a minute then plugging them back in and restarting your computer?

Have you contacted your Internet service provider and/or the person who setup your network (if you have a network)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

Internet connection [ 1 Answers ]

I just got my computer fixed and I connected to the modem and it says I am connected but the internet doesn't work at all. When I look at wireless network connection status in the general tab on the acitivity there is a number under sent but there is always zero under the received. My ip address is...

Good morning I'm having a problem accessing AOL with my home computer. Each time I log on AOL ask I down load again and restart my computer. I have to do this each time I log on. What can I do ?

Dear group I've a P4 1.7MHz PC with 128Mb RAM, loaded with WinXp OS. My problem is as soon as turning on my computer the IE is loading automatically and made a connection to my default home page, without any permission. What is the problem and how can I solve it? Any help will be thanked

View more questions Search