Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenech Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Does anyone like cyprus
    Hey guys has any one been to paphos in cyprus or polis? To be exact natura beach hotel? Me and a friend have booked a holiday there and it looks and sounds nice we were just wondering if any one had some information on the area or things to do there. If anyone can help give me advice I will be very grateful thanks:) :)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2007, 02:31 PM
    It is a beautiful resort area. I went there in 2000 and it was a lovely place. Great accomdations. You can swim, hike, go through the nature reserve, shop, hit the beach, go on guided tours/walks, or just sit in the sun. The people there were very friendly and willling to make my visit a memorable one - always asking if I needed towels, was the room satisfactory, was room service on time, etc. There is also a nearby Water Sports Centre that you can get to. Was there for a week and someday hope to go back.

Here is a link to Trip Advisor. You can read what others said about their stay there.

Natura Beach Hotel - Polis - Natura Beach Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

Have fun!
    Andreas_111 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Jun 11, 2007, 02:51 AM
    I have been there too
    It is a great place. Very close to Akamas peninsula that is a place with natural bauty!
    You will have a great time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search