Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justabitscared Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 04:21 PM
    Strange things... happening... again
    First off, when my daughter ( now 13) was 18 months old she died and was brought back only to have it happen again three months later ( a rare form of epilepsy). Ever since she was a little girl she talks to an elderly woman in her bedroom but there isn't anyone there. We've had a priest come and bless our house several times. Odd things have happened with toilet paper and forks flying off the stove. But recently, just last night, my daughter had just gone to bed and hadn't even feel asleep yet when she came running out of her room shaking and crying. When asked what was wrong, she responded that she was laying in her bed with the covers just draped over her and "something" tried to tuck her in. She said that "it" tried to push the covers under her left shoulder. My husband and I went in there to see if maybe the fan or ac may have moved the covers... nothing. We want to believe that this may be a guardian angel or maybe a passed family member... but we aren't sure that "it" was trying to tuck her in or maybe something more... not nice. I'm really freaked out because someone told me that since my daughter has walked on both plains that she is more likely to be sought out and her body taken over. Does anyone know what we can do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 16, 2011, 05:16 PM
    I would be inclined to think in terms of unusual brain wave patterns. But if you want to believe that there is some spirit talking to her and tucking her in, why would you be scared of your daughter being taken? Has the elderly woman ever said anything ominous? Isn't tucking in something comforting? I would tell her to enjoy it, and she may be in the company of someone who wants to help her. She may have run to you because of ways you showed fear in the past.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 16, 2011, 06:29 PM
    It does sound like something serious could be going on here. I know I'm probably not going to hear the end of this but... epilepsy CAN be a spirit. Now I'm not one to find a demon under every rock and in every sickness... some sickness are just physical, however the bible is clear that spirits can cause sickness and disease as well. One specifically mentioned in the bible by Jesus is an epileptic spirit (Matt 17 & Mark 9). He also illustrates how this is a very tough spirit to remove. Not impossible, just tough. Now that spirit does not have to only manifest itself as epilepsy... it can manifest in other ways... such as physically touching her in bed or appearing as an old lady. This can be a powerful demon and if a priest came in and simply blessed the house, I'm not surprised one bit it did not work. These spirits have to be REMOVED. I would not take the tucking in thing as something comforting... I'm not even sold that it was tucking in... it could have just been moving her sheets. Regardless, these days we look at demon possession as portrayed in Hollywood. Which is somewhat accurate but not entirely. Look at it more like this... it is a spirit that has a person AS a possession. They watch over and stick with people... because they view us as "theirs". I'm not trying to scare you... but I want you to take this matter very seriously. Whoever said that she is being taken over simply because she has been on both planes is guessing and something I disagree with entirely. Many people have recovered from clinical death... and they don't have a demon on the tail.

Was the priest thing just something tried or are you actually a practicing Christian? How often does she talk to this elderly lady and has your daughter mentioned anything that she says to her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange things have been happening that I hope someone can explain? [ 17 Answers ]

Lately, my girlfriend has been experiencing some strange things at home. For example, she unplugs her TV whenever she is not using it, but lately, she has unplugged it, gone downstairs and then when she goes back upstairs, it is plugged in, and turned on. Also she has had things moved around, weird...

View more questions Search