Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 21, 2011, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocobabyjune16 View Post
    The insurance covers radiation but not the medicine:/
    Medicine for what? Cancer patients don't take meds during radiation. In fact, I never took any at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step parents and grand parents [ 2 Answers ]

are there any laws in pa say that stepparents nad grandparents have right to say what goes in my child's life ?

What happens at a military hearing to see if parents of an infant are fit parents [ 3 Answers ]

My grandbaby was born in a military hospital. When he was about 3 weeks old he had to be taken back to hospital because of not gaining weight. While there, the hospital filed a complaint with social services about the care of him. The baby was malnurished, unclean, they had no car seat to take...

Dealing with parents and parents in law [ 5 Answers ]

Im getting married soon. Both parties wants us to have a little service of sorts. Praying etc. The only problem is I don't believe in any religion. I was brought up to be a christian but a few years ago came to the realisation that its all misinformation. I have tried explaing to the parents we...

Wwhat to do if you want to leave your parents and join another family withou parents [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do when I want to leave my family and join another at 16-years old?

On Credit card with Parents- Parents Leaving me holding the bag [ 3 Answers ]

I got out of a bad relationship and my credit was bad... so my parents offered to take out some credit cards and also put me on some established ones... I am only on there as a signer, authorized user... I charged very little most of the charges were for a business my mom owns... they now have...

View more questions Search