Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe kita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2011, 09:17 AM
    Organ music playing in my house at night
    Strange happenings something different every time feel like I'm being watched
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 16, 2011, 01:41 PM

Have you tried recording the sounds? Is there a pianist near you or a church?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 16, 2011, 06:10 PM
    Yes, if this is something that happens like clockwork.. record it! You said something different every time... what else besides the organ music are you experiencing?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2011, 07:57 PM

Is there a organ in your home ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House music house music house music - song name? [ 2 Answers ]

The song is sonething like this - "house music house music house music"... I want to know the song name

I hear music in my house I just moved in evryday, old, fashioned scary music [ 1 Answers ]

I hear this music being played in my house, sometimes very faint and other times loud. It's the same tune and sounds like old fashioned scary music. Its played all the time not just at one time of the day. My walls are paper thin. Also had a dream some lady was sittn on my couch and I asked her...

Organ choir church music [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know where to find calm quiet organ music, like church music, or choir hymns. The perfect example is Mozart's Ave Verum Corpus K 618. Please help if you know of any good albums or locations to find MP3, etc.

Music playing while Niles Crane is ironing. [ 3 Answers ]

The episode is Three Valentines from Season 6, and Niles is ironing his pants and starts a fire in Frasier's apartment... There is classical music playing in the background, and I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the piece... Thanks...

Playing music [ 1 Answers ]

How would you go about putting a song on here so someone could hear it

View more questions Search