Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmascomputer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2011, 03:37 PM
    My laptop says it has limited connectivity
    Hi I am only 11 so I don't under stand hi tech talk like USB or hdcs and all that and I really need help my dell laptop says it has limited connectivity I need this computer to work because its my school one and I can't afford a new one please help!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2011, 04:12 PM
    If you don't understand those terms then you likely won't be able to follow online instructions. Best to get a tech savvy person to look at it.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2011, 05:18 PM

NeedKarma is correct. Your best bet is to talk to the person who setup your network.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Limited or no connectivity on laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I recently have gotten high speed comcast internet in my home and it works great on my home computer, but when I try to hook it up (by taking the ethernet cord out of my comp and plugging it into my laptop) to my laptop (Dell latitude d600), an error message pops up saying that there is limited or...

My laptop has limited or no connectivity. [ 3 Answers ]

When I try to connect to my modem. (AT&T DSL) I have two desktops running fine from my NetGear router. (it's capable of being wireless but I have it hardwired to all three PCs) I'm pretty sure it has something to do with IP addresses and recognizing the modem, (and then the router, once the...

Limited or No Connectivity on Laptop [ 10 Answers ]

I am having trouble connecting to the internet on my LAN. :confused: The connection states that there is limited or no connectivity. I am wondering if anyone can help me fix this. I have Windows XP. When I try to repair the connection it says that it is unable to renew the IP address. Here is the...

Limited or No Connectivity on Laptop [ 4 Answers ]

My laptop has limited or no connectivity when I try to connect it with my usual connection although it has FULL Signal Strength. However when it is able to connect to this "default" connection that I cannot access from my own room, it works - with really low Signal Strength. I really need this...

View more questions Search