Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emilyparker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 12:41 PM
    Any age as long as you have parental consent but when your 18 you can do it on your own:)
    Emilyparker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 12:45 PM
    If her mate has it, then it's up to her, but don't let her just follow the crowd. I mean when I was 12 I got spider bites and when I turned 14 on my left side I got snake bites, and it wasn't because I follow the crowd it was because of the fashion I'm into and plus I'm an emo and most emo's like to have a lot of piercings but that's what make them then. So if your daughter really wants it then let her have fake ones at the start to see if she really likes it. You won't be ruining her face at all. I think lip piercings are very beautiful. And sometimes piercings can express you. But if your daughter only wants it done cause her mate does, then make her re-think it because when she has it done she might not even like it :L
    iRockStarr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 09:40 PM
    I'm twelve soon to be 13 I say let her do it @katiestar I want mine done to I know you don't know me or anything and I don't in you bt look me up on Facebook @gabby twe bad williams bt I agree wit you let her do it and who are y'all to be saying someone else is too young pay attention to yourselves bt anyway if a mother loved their child so freak in much they will do anything to keep them close and HAPPY!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 9, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iRockStarr View Post
    I'm twelve soon to be 13 I say let her do it @katiestar I want mine done to I know u dnt know me or anything nd I dnt in u bt look me up on facebook @gabby twe bad williams bt I agree wit u let her do it nd who are y'all to be saying someone else is too young pay attention to yourselves bt anyway if a mother loved their child so freak in much they will do anything to keep them close nd HAPPY!
    What did you just say?
    simz123456789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 04:51 PM
    You can be 13 cause my mate got it done and I don't leave a scar its only like a little spot, but in your case two little ones, but personally I wouldn't do it if I was you because you won't like it after.
    abbybeth1015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 06:27 PM
    I don't think it's bad as long as it is professionally done and you are fully willing to take all responsibility IF anything happens.
    Krystalanahi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 10:54 PM
    Hello ma'm I'm a 14 yr old girl how really wants to get those piercings but I have read that if you doing take good care if the piercing that it may get infected and do you really want your daughters lip to get infected I really think you should consider waiting until she's at the right age like I will so you wouldn't have to worry and u'll now she'll take care of her self :)
    Entomology Expert

Aug 19, 2012, 09:31 AM
    I really enjoy all the people answering this question that was asked over a year ago. I'm sure the situation has already been resolved one way or another by now.
    promi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 03:18 PM
    You I'm 11 and I have my minrow pierced... adalts don't understand that kids now days need to exspress themselves because if you don't they can't exspress them self so they'll go off and do something stupid ike drugs
    Entomology Expert

Aug 24, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by promi View Post
    ya im 11 and i have my minrow pierced ..... adalts dont understand that kids now days need to exspress them selves because if u dont they can't exspress them self so theyll go off and do some thing stupid ike drugs
    Oh yes, we "adalts" don't understand that if we let the kids "exspress" themselves that will surely keep them from ever doing drugs! Awesome! Problem Solved! Thanks for chiming in!
    Unknownfornow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Well I am 12 and I want mine and my mom said yes. My older sister has one and she said it feels like biting your lip. I say yes to let her get it because there's nothing wrong with having one
    csno20 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2012, 09:11 PM
    It would be better if you took her to get them done. You don't want her to get it done without your knowledge in a back alley somewhere by someone who is not a professional. Because let's face it.. kids are rebellious and if they want something bad enough they will get it.
    Entomology Expert

Sep 16, 2012, 10:39 PM
    I just can't believe how many people still answer this... it's 13 months old already. The OP was here once, hasn't come back... why are people still keeping this thing alive with posts?
    raynabrantner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2012, 05:54 PM
    I say to let her because piercings are a way to express yourself. Parents tell us to be ourselves and not who others want to see but piercings is how we express ourselves to show who we really are. Let her(:
    Entomology Expert

Nov 9, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Thanks for your input on this 15 month old question.
    astrick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 02:20 PM
    I'm 12 (turning 13 in 2 months) and I have wanted snake bites since I was 9 and my mom just told me that I couldn't get it done under her roof sooo I'm going to get it done by a professional (I was going to have my friend do it) so I won't be under HER roof I'll be under the tattoo parlors roof... THERE IS NOTHING FREAKIN WRONG WITH SNAKE-BITES!! Its just a way of expressing yourself.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 17, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by astrick View Post
    I'm 12 (turning 13 in 2 months) and I have wanted snake bites since I was 9 and my mom just told me that I couldnt get it done under her roof sooo I'm going to get it done by a professional (I was going to have my friend do it) so I wont be under HER roof I'll be under the tattoo parlors roof.......THERE IS NOTHING FREAKIN WRONG WITH SNAKE-BITES!!!!!! its just a way of expressing your self.
    And therein lies a perfect demonstration why pre-teens have no idea what they are talking about..
    Entomology Expert

Nov 17, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    And therein lies a perfect demonstration why pre-teens have no idea what they are talking about..
    Nice! And a great example too.

Quote Originally Posted by astrick View Post
    sooo I'm going to get it done by a professional (I was going to have my friend do it) so I wont be under HER roof I'll be under the tattoo parlors roof.......
    But really... a professional will do it for you? Where? Without parental consent, I'm sure you'll have a problem getting a professional to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice about Lip piercing - scar tissue inside mouth by lip ring [ 0 Answers ]

I have a bump inside my lip after a few months from getting my lip pierced, Is there a way to get rid of the scar tissue, without taking the lip ring out?

Well same Q Again Lip Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I still want too get my lip pierced and a brother of my sisters husband said that he would do it for free and they took me today but I told them that I didn't want to do it until I researched more so they said all right. So I was just wondering why it isn't recommended to get my lip pierced. Like...

Lip piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I just pierced my lip myself 1 day ago I have several piercings on my face but non of them have swallon up as big as my lip I was just wondering how long it would take for my lip to get my lip back to normal size!!

Lip piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I've wanted to get my lip pierced for awhile but worried what it would do to my teeth and gum's. Is it really going to effect them in away if I was to get it pierced?

Piercing My Lip [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone my mom won't let me get my lip pierced She said id look like trash. I just got my upper ear pierced Awhile ago and I fell in love with it. I really want to get my Left lip pierced (lip ring) but my mom said that I'd have to take it out. I have decided do it though no matter...

View more questions Search