Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Dermo white needed urgently
    I started using dermo white which lightened my skin nicely now the shop I normally get it from have stop selling it I've tried looking everywhere but I just can't find it now I've started using another cream 'so white' but its giving me spots. Any one please help me buy telling me where I can get some 'dermo white' from in london . Thanks
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkleRae
    I sent you a pm
    What's a pm?
    Am happy now the shop I uses to get dermo white from has started selling it again, this time am going to buy lots of the cream so it can last me even if they stop selling it again.
    But thankz anyway
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 03:20 AM
    Hi, brown2light, I live in the UK too. Where did you eventually find your dermo white? Please let me know. Thanks, Jojo
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090
    hi, brown2light, i live in the UK too. Where did you eventually find your dermo white? Please let me know. Thanks, Jojo
    Could you let me know where you got the dermo white from? I am fron the uk too
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I urgently require this stupid stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell what is the diameter of eden garden,kolkata?

Dermo white [ 13 Answers ]

I used dermo white and it was the best bleaching cream I've ever used it looks so natural and my face went super clair but I don't know where to get anymore from.if anyone no where 2 get sum reply bk

I urgently need help with linear equations? [ 4 Answers ]

3x-y=7 5x+2y=8 x+3y=10 3x+7y=24 3x-7y=-27 6x-5y=0 8x+3y=16

Need Help Urgently! [ 1 Answers ]

My W2 indicates that I was deducted about $1000 for Social Security tax and madicare tax when I was working on CPT last year. Does anybody know how to get refund? Which forms I need to use and where to file the return? Thanks in advance! Irvin

White discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of thick white discharge vaginally during the month, and when I have my period, first few days it is almost dark brown and really thick, after that it becomes very slimy my blood discharge. Any reason for this? I am in my late 30's and I also get awlful headaches with each...

View more questions Search