Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bilalkhan1830 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2011, 03:43 AM
    My wife is pragnent ,can I ask my doctor regarding the sex of the baby ?
    My wife is pragnent ,can I ask my doctor regarding the sex of the baby ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 15, 2011, 03:48 AM
    Sure, but it would be a better idea to ask your WIFE if she wants to find out the babies sex.
    Also, bear in mind, that the doctor may not know for sure as mistakes do happen..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2011, 05:28 AM

And how for along is she

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the doctor tell you the time you had sex to conceive your baby? [ 3 Answers ]

Can the doctor tell you the time you had sex to conceive your baby?

Is it possible for the doctor to be able to tell the sex of my baby at 17 weeks? [ 4 Answers ]

I'll be 17 weeks when I see the doctor in about a week and 3 days... I just wanted to know if she will be able to tell the sex

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

Why can't the doctor tell if the baby is breech? [ 67 Answers ]

I am 29 weeks pregnant and my baby only moves below my belly button, and mostly on my right side. When I went to my doctors appointment today he told me he can't tell if the baby is breech or not. He told me that we'll have to wait for another two weeks, and then if he still can't tell, I will...

Naming your baby after the doctor? [ 14 Answers ]

So I'd like to give everyone an update the baby is fine so far we have our 7th ultrasound tomorrow ( due to the bleeding a few days ago), but so far everything looks good. So now to my question my wife has come up with this really "great " idea ( note that great is in quotes). She now thinks we...

View more questions Search