Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moomoo3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2011, 03:06 AM
    How to be famous at a young age
    Well I really Want to be famous I'm a brilliant singer all my friends say so and so does my family!! I was Watching Justin Bieber Never Say Never :) I love him so much and I thought that if I become a famous singer there might me a slight chance of having the oppurtunity to sing with him which is amazing but there's just one problem I can't find any sites that will make me famous please help or email me my email me my email is >Removed<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 15, 2011, 03:11 AM
    Everyone wants to be a famous singer, but very few succeed.

Do you have any real talent or is it just a case of your family keeping you happy ?
    Have you been to any shows etc to demonstrate how good you are?
    janaisia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 08:35 PM
    No I have not been in a show or anything but I do have real talent can you help me
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 4, 2011, 05:47 AM
    My boyfriend has a huge passion to be a singer, and I can support him all I can, but realistically it just isn't going to happen.

Nowadays it all seems to be done on reality television (X-Factor/American Idol). Give it a go, but don't get your hopes up. Make sure you have something to fall back on to.

X Dani
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2011, 06:38 AM
    Record a video and put it on YouTube. You'll find out real fast if people think you can sing. And if you can deal with criticism.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become famous singer at age 11? [ 10 Answers ]

I won't to become a singer because I really have a good voice and it would make my life more happier because I don't too much at home so I really won't to sing to people so they can see I am good and how bad I won't this.

Can someone help me to become famous in age 15.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am Dini and I am 15 years old.I love music sometimes I think that music is like Oxygen for me... I just want to have one producer ,because with my voice and with my fantastic dancing techniques I can become one really GOOD SINGER... Please can somebody help me... Thanks You Bye

How to become a famous singer at age 11? [ 8 Answers ]

I really want it to happen with my life just for the happyness that it is going to make in everybody life and to me also.

View more questions Search