Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hool1Gan Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Aug 14, 2011, 07:29 AM
    I'm no saint but its been six years... I have a problem.
    I first found AMHD as I was looking for answers to a different issue. I don't know if this paranormal situation is a an effect from something else I'm going through, or if everything else that's going bad is from whatever it is that is following me. I'll be brief with the symptoms, and give my opinion. If anyone can identify a possible cause/answer please advise. A presence. No human like behavior. Unseen, but movements can be traced. Isn't always active, but when it is, it doesn't try to hide, more like it follows me around the room. I can feel it under the sheets, next to me, behind me and in the car with me. I feel warm air when it gets close enough. The bed or floor as well as anywhere I sit feels like a trembling; its not me I placed a bottle of water on a table and sat next to it.
    I can smell it sometimes, a stench not unbearable, but unpleasant. If I'm wearing light colors my clothes gets dirty like if I was at a bong fire. The last time, I could hear it. It sounds like an appliance is on or malfunctioning sort of like a current. I can see the air distorting near or around it, but when I take pictures its almost as if there wasn't enough light in the room to see much of anything. Even in a well lit place. I was terrified at first, when it happened. But now its almost a daily occurrence, so I'm not too scared of it at the moment. Prayer doesn't seem to bother it. I think my past has caught up with me. But why after so long? Is it possible to draw or attract dark manifestations based on how I lived my life in the past even if I have long since changed my ways? This thing has a gentle caressing feeling on my arms back and chest. I hate it!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 14, 2011, 12:12 PM
    Yes, depending on your past, it is something that could have been let it. I believe you do have a spirit attached to you... but what is more important I believe is this "past" you keep referring to. May I inquire of more details in this situations please? What you say prayer doesn't bother it... how are you praying?

Aug 14, 2011, 01:45 PM
    My past, well I was young. I went overseas to Iraq. 20 miles outside of Fallujah during operation phantom fury. A place called Ramadi.I don't know if any of that is familiar. I used to get the same eerie feeling that I do now. I guess its not so much what I saw or even did out there, but the fact that I began to enjoy it. Even longed for it. I recently began using the internet for work and just about everything else. It was about 2 months ago that I came across images of me retrieving a body of an enemy combatant who was attempting to ambush our supply convoy but our snipers (GR their souls) killed them first. At the time I saw my Lt. holding a camera, but if anything I figured he was snapping shots. Never did I imagine there was footage, and much less that it had been posted and removed due to extremely graphic contents.I didn't get to view it,but I did reply to many negative comments and allegations about it being fake. I became consumed with that anger again and I began processing thoughts that I believed had long gone. I don't want to just pretend I blameless or anything. I pray not for myself, but rather to mend broken ties. The way I see it is, whatever others do may affect us. But whatever we do affects us directly. Even though everyone tells me that I had no choice... I know what was in my heart at the time.

Aug 14, 2011, 05:07 PM
    Did you ever notice this presence in your life before you went over to Iraq?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 14, 2011, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hool1Gan View Post
    My past, well I was young. I went overseas to Iraq. 20 miles outside of Fallujah during operation phantom fury. A place called Ramadi.I don't know if any of that is familiar. I used to get the same eerie feeling that I do now. I guess its not so much what I saw or even did out there, but the fact that I began to enjoy it. Even longed for it. I recently began using the internet for work and just about everything else. It was about 2 months ago that I came across images of me retrieving a body of an enemy combatant who was attempting to ambush our supply convoy but our snipers (GR their souls) killed them first. At the time I saw my Lt. holding a camera, but if anything I figured he was snapping shots. Never did I imagine there was footage, and much less that it had been posted and removed due to extremely graphic contents.I didn't get to view it,but I did reply to many negative comments and allegations about it being fake. I became consumed with that anger again and I began processing thoughts that I believed had long gone. I don't want to just pretend I blameless or anything. I pray not for myself, but rather to mend broken ties. The way I see it is, whatever others do may affect us. But whatever we do affects us directly. Even though everyone tells me that I had no choice... I know what was in my heart at the time.

Part of what you may be feeling sounds like PTSD. And because your dwelling on it it brings the situation front and center for you. War is hell and you have walked through it to tell its tale. I applaud you for your service. The feelings of fight or flight start to become second nature just like you would have developed muscle memory in handling your gear. Your mind can become conditioned as you go through a situation. This doesn't relieve the fact that there may be something paranormal going on. But in part some of it may be natural to the cycle of life your going through. Praying is a good thing as it can center your mind.

Have you tried to video this "thing" or have you made before and after pictures as you mentioned the lighting seemed off between the experience before during and after. The reason why Im asking is that as you know under stress we tend to lose vision as our bodies are trying to focus on our surroundings. A sort of tunnel vision as it is. That alone can account for differences in light and heightened senses.

Above all your not losing it. Just keep your wits together and lets work through this.

Aug 14, 2011, 06:18 PM
    I cannot confirm nor deny any of that. I can only say that I am in a time of my life that I am under the least stress and I am truly satisfied with my path. Its almost as if I had learned to walk before I crawled, and now I get to make up for it. As for this experience, now that you mention it... I did stay with a younger cousin at his house and watched him while his parents were away for a month. I'm only 2 years older, so we corresponded well with one another. This was during my final days before shipping out for basic training. We were seriously convinced that someone knew we were alone and was trying to break in. The last couple of nights, my cousin was too exhausted to stay up so I was pretty much on my own. I don't know if it's the same. The other was more visual and malicious. We could see the door knob moving around as if someone was picking the lock. But there was never anyone looking through the peep hole,as it was happening. Then it would happen at the windows, one after another. This is different, in that I don't feel so much as a victim. More like I'm attracting it or drawing it to myself. I know it doesn't mean well.

Aug 15, 2011, 06:13 PM
    Again, did you ever notice this before you went over there? You mentioned an experience with your cousin... has your cousin ever had experiences like this as well?

Aug 15, 2011, 09:05 PM
    He claims to have seen Satan himself when he was only 5 or six. As for me in Iraq, I didn't have any paranormal experiences, but there was a condensed feeling of good and evil all around us. Many times I was shot at and could hear the rounds cracking past my head, and kicking up dust beside me. I was shot at with an RPG and it missed me by about 8 feet and skid into a mound of dirt... a dud. We began finding weapons caches hidden all throughout the city where they would ambush us from and then abandon when we got close. The weapons we found started to have electrical tape around the pistol grips, magazines, and tips on RPG rounds. When we interrogated enemy surrendered detainees, many claimed that the tape was to pierce through the "invisible force field" that was protecting us. A Marine buddy of mine gave us all a laminated "Marine Prayer"
    P91... abbreviated. There is no other explanation. A friend of mine was shot in the head and survived, lost his ability to speak but could sing... I guess it different parts of the brain. Anther was sniped in the leg. As he tried to crawl to safety, the sniper shot his other leg and then again in the shin. He was trying to pick him off, but he survived. Another Lost his leg and arm from the shoulder and hip by an RPG. My other friend who I later took to safety losing his leg, got his rifle sniped in half while he was aiming down and alley. 16 of us all jumped over a crumbled wall only about 9 feet wide while it got sprayed and no one was hit. Then we had to jump back over again and still no one got hit. I know there is someone watching over me, but now I think something else is lurking.

Aug 16, 2011, 06:02 PM
    I wonder what their thinking is that tape would do to an "invisible force field"? Odd. Well, I'll say this, I bet America's troops are the most prayed for soldiers in the history of the world. I have no doubt God is watching over you all. While war is a necessary evil sometimes... I don't believe it is just physical warfare going on. Demons love war and I'm sure they have their hands deep in it. That would explain the good/evil presences that are over there. Why did your cousin believe he saw Satan himself as a child?

Aug 17, 2011, 06:10 AM
    [CENTER] I don't know why he drew that conclusion as opposed to a ghost or spirit, even a demonic presence. But the look in his face didn't inspire any doubt in my mind. In fact, I recall his mother would seldom remind him of the occurrence, perhaps as a method of comparing his behavior to that of the time it happened. He described waking in the middle of the night for no particular reason. He recalled feeling wide awake and alert as if he had not been sleeping. He was only 5 or 6, so he slept in between his parents most of the time. (I didn't think to ask if this arrangement had be made for previous episodes)

His description of the apparition; an empty obscurity, as if the darkness was not present, more like a void in the room. The blur was lingering where the walls meet, right up against the corner of the ceiling. He mentioned a fowl "rotten egg" stench. When it began to call his name, he was too frightened to close his eyes or cry out and risk failing to fool it in believing he was asleep or hadn't noticed it. But as he reached under the covers to wake either of his parents, he was overcome with desperation as his failed attempts become each time more effort taking.

By the time he turned back over to keep sight of it, the blur had begun to descend toward the floor and out of view. At which point he had been screaming at the top of his lungs, still unsuccessful in waking anyone. He hid under the covers and wedged himself closely by his father and trembled in sweat from not daring to become available to this presence, in exchange for a breath fresh air. [/CEN

Aug 18, 2011, 06:21 PM
    Well, at this point regardless of how and when it started, there is still hope for you. Wartime is tragic, to both sides. Don't let the guilt of what happened over there overwhelm you. And you don't have to be a saint to receive forgiveness from God... and that's where the power of over this spirit awaits as well. Jesus promised His followers authority over evil spirits... but that comes AFTER one gives his life over to God. If you want this thing removed... this is the direction you need to start looking in.

Aug 19, 2011, 03:12 AM
    Listen, I was writing you back last night and it was lost. It was very detailed and lengthy. I noticed things are getting worse. I haven't felt frightened too often. But now I'm beginning to worry. I don't think I can get into it right now. As soon as I feel up to it, I'll reply.

As for your suggestion, I could not agree more.

Aug 19, 2011, 06:11 PM
    I look forward to hearing from you. Hang in there. I know this stuff can really put a damper on life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am intersted in one girl who is 2 years elder to me, will it be a problem? [ 4 Answers ]

I am intersted in one girl who is 2 years elder to me, will it be a problem?

HOW CAN I MAKE mY 22 YEARS OLD SON to help him with his health problem [ 3 Answers ]

He has not been eading properly for years.Just once a day.Hi is always nervous.Eading unhealthi food.Now hi is sick.Hi has Bell's palsy.He neets to eat healthi, but when I am telling him he is yelling at me,telling me I don't understant, That I am macking him nervous.I just want to help him, but...

New house 3 years old - 2 1/2 baths- vent problem [ 1 Answers ]

Using any plumbing fixture- flushing toilet- running washing machine causes water closet in the 1/2 bath to gurgle. This toilet also Doesn't flush properly. I think it's a vent problem but short of busting out some concrete how do I vent this toilet?

Payne compressor 8 years old it is cooling house some is that the problem [ 1 Answers ]

Was not cooling well, but still cool.. tech said that one of the compressors valves were bad it is an eight year old unit. Does this sound correct?

New Years Problem [ 33 Answers ]

My sister in law, her fiancé and my husband and I all went out for New Years. We're all friends and have gone out together before. We went to a party, drank a little too much, called a cab to go back to their house. We had a few more drinks, danced like fools and then my sister in law went to get...

View more questions Search