Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stepheng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Setting Up my Router
    The software the company sent me to set my router up, will not run on my new computer, what should do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 13, 2011, 12:39 PM
    What brand of each, and how old is the router?
    My old Linsys needed setup, my new one set itself up to our Dell PC and HP PC.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2011, 06:16 PM
    Most routers can be setup via an internal address. This is usually 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.

If you give us more information we can better help you out. What operating system are you using? What Internet browser? And as joypulv asked, what brand is your router?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up ads modem IP passthrough to router [ 1 Answers ]

I need to get remote desktop working again, we had a lightnig/power surge and damaged our netgear adsl mode/router. We have replaced it with a similar unit all works OK as in network and internet functions but the remote desk top function keeps giving me errors I am asuming it is the ADSL modum had...

Put a setting to the router [ 2 Answers ]

I use the Broad band connection.To use the internet, It's connect to the computer directly, from the ISP said. Then, I set up a router to share the internet . But then I can't get the internet. In router,the light of internet is light up and, lan connection light is also light up. So , I put off...

Setting up router [ 1 Answers ]

Guys, Am setting up a wireless router for for my laptop. I wish to make the laptop the main computer for reading emails etc. Although I will load the software onto my PC. My ? Is will email go to both computers or only one, I.E. the PC as software will be loaded onto it?

Setting up DSL with router and Cisco IP phone? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I need help. I currently have DSL at my house but now my boss is sending home a router and a Cisco IP phone and I am not sure how to hook it up. They tried to explain but I do better with graphs or detailed explanations as to what specific wire goes to what jack. Can anyone help me? Here...

View more questions Search