Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunterevangibbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 10:21 AM
    My girlfriend needs space, what to do?
    My girlfriend and I have ben dating for exactley ten months, we just got back from the beach and three weeks later she said to me:i want to be single and I want space and I need to know who I am, I don't want to have to rely on you for all my hapiness because her family and friends always expected her to be with me, over the ten months together we have spent so much time together. The things that I thing actually caused the break up are that I am often controlling about wanting to hangout and also I seem to ask a whole lot of questions about what she is doing when not with me I have told her these confessions about what I did wrong and she agrees but also she doesn't call me since the break up. She doesn't text me nothing, I have ben doing no contact, but tonight I heard a rumor that she is falling for another guy but I do not think it is true because she isn't that kind of girl, anyway I have seen her once in the 5 days of our break up and she hugged and kissed me a lot and said this is very hard for me and that its something she just needs to do for herself.. she said she loves me still and never will stop but she also said don't expect to get back anytime soon she said it could be three months a year or never until she dates me again.. well I need advice, do you think that we will be together in the future? Also sooner or later?
    granthardeman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 10:35 AM
    My girlfriend needs space, what to do?
    My girlfriend and I have ben dating for exactley ten months, we just got back from the beach and three weeks later she said to me:i want to be single and I want space and I need to know who I am, I don't want to have to rely on you for all my hapiness because her family and friends always expected her to be with me, over the ten months together we have spent so much time together. The things that I thing actually caused the break up are that I am often controlling about wanting to hangout and also I seem to ask a whole lot of questions about what she is doing when not with me I have told her these confessions about what I did wrong and she agrees but also she doesn't call me since the break up. She doesn't text me nothing, I have ben doing no contact, but tonight I heard a rumor that she is falling for another guy but I do not think it is true because she isn't that kind of girl, anyway I have seen her once in the 5 days of our break up and she hugged and kissed me a lot and said this is very hard for me and that its something she just needs to do for herself.. she said she loves me still and never will stop but she also said don't expect to get back anytime soon she said it could be three months a year or never until she dates me again.. well I need advice, do you think that we will be together in the future? Also sooner or later?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 10:43 AM

Forgot your password or what??
    Zeshawn Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Aug 14, 2011, 02:33 AM
    Well... Its like something happened to me in my life. She really cares about you.. and She loves you a lot for some reasons. But why she ask for gape between you and her, that is not clear at all. Talk to her about the reason that why she need space? Why she is hurting you like that?
    If the reason is nothing... If there isn't any reason behind that, like family probs, or she fall for some one else.
    Make sure, If there isn't family problem then She can't come back to you. If she met u in a week and kiss u hug u... and tells u about all her heart. Then if she do not Date. It doesn't matter at all She is still with you and for you. But due to some reasons if she do not met u, do not talk to u, and she don't want to show you the reason then break up! Leave her for ever... thats the power u gave her. U gave her a power by giving her full attention. That's why she is doing that to u. she needs to be single to enjoy whatever she wants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend says she needs space and is not sure what she wants? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey there my girlfriend and I have been dating for about 2 and a half months now and were together for about a month before we started dating. We have been best friends for seven years before we started seeing each other. We both moved to different cities, from our hometown, that are about 2 hours...

My girlfriend says she needs space? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently been dating this asian girl for 4 months now. She is, 22, foreign student so her english isn't all that great. On the other hand I am half asian, half hispanic, 28 (not that any of this matters). At first when we started dating she was non-stop calling me up to 20 times a...

Girlfriend left because she needed space. Giving her space, but how do I get her back [ 14 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 1 1/2 years broke up with me. She said that she needed space. The reasoning behind this is that she says she just felt unhappy for a while, because of some of my actions. I love her dearly, and I have been giving her the space she has requested. She says that she loves me, but...

What to do when your girlfriend says she needs some space? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and this girl have been dating for about 13 months, and about 2 weeks ago she said that she was feeling overwhelmed with school and work that she needs some space and a break from us. She is going to school to get her Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, and is working as a nurse 3 days a week 12 hour...

I need help... my girlfriend of a 1 1/2 yr. Says she needs her space [ 9 Answers ]

Well let me start by saying that we have been together now for a year and a half and we both love each other very much. But she went to a concert just a week ago and got drunk and kissed another guy at the bar. And I know for a fact that's all that happened!! But I don't know if she was going to...

View more questions Search