Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtthwrankin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 09:43 AM
    Glasses in pekin, Illinois
    I have no no money and need glasses and eye exam... I can hardly see the applications since my eyeglasses are so outdated... I have no job and no money...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 09:50 AM

The local Lions Club will help you --

Club Details -- PEKIN -- ILLINOIS
    Club Number: 501
    District: 1 H
    President: Mr. Michael Lutz
    Meeting Place: Goodfellas Pub & Pizza
    Meeting Address: 1414 N. 8th St.
    Meeting Time: MO,1,6:30PM
    Telephone Number: 309 613 0625
    Email Address: [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone help me get glasses? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a new sibscription just llens not frames, can I get help anywhere?

What glasses would look best on me? [ 1 Answers ]

I have worn glasses since I was a kid. I wanted contacts, but eye doctor told me I couldn't wear them, I have pretty poor vision in one eye and wear a thick lens on that side. Okay, but basically I don't look good in glasses because one of my ears is higher on the side of my head than the other, I...

My PC need glasses ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have the hp pavilion and the hp psc 750 printer. We installed a cd rw, which started to slowly give me freeze ups at various times and caused numerous restarts. I have since gone back to the original cd rom pending further evaluation of rewritables. Now however my computer says it doesn't...

Need new glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Need help with glasses for a lady on disability in carroll county ,ga.no resources,nor family,with poor visiov,has broken her only pair of glasses,that were several years old. Local lions club was not able to help because of exhausted funds. Thank you

Need glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I already have a prescription for new glasses but on debility and am struggling with getting them. My theraptist told me to contact the Lyons club to see if you can help. I have glaucoma in both eyes , am starting to tell a difference in my sight... can you lead me to a help source ?

View more questions Search