Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saanurm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 08:25 AM
    Am I eligible to study computer science faculty in finland?
    I have recently completed my Bachelor's in Information technology (Bsc IT) from Sikkim Manipula University in distance education mode (3 year programme). I want to do MSc In embedding computing but my educational background is complicated.I came from management background i.e. I completed my intermediate in management in 2003 and I discontinue my study for almost 6 year and I joined Bsc IT in 2008.
    Am I eligible to study computer science faculty in finland?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 13, 2011, 08:29 AM
    Best to contact facilities in Finalnd that you are interested in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In need of a bursary to study Forensic Science next year [ 5 Answers ]

:)Hey guys. I'm new here and I have a very important question which I hope you can help me with. I dearly want to study Forensic Science next year but I don't know where to and I'm not sure if I'll have the financial aids needed. I would like to know where I can apply for a bursary to study this....

How to study in science forensic [ 1 Answers ]

In malaysia whch college I can enter to do science forensic

Study Forensic Science? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a Crime Scene Examiner , I´m wondering what I need to study exactly because I am a bit lost.. yeah Forensic Science , but I need more degrees on something else? I´m getting into my last year of High School. Also is there any good University in Texas or Canada? Thanks. :confused:

I am on an h4 visa,am I eligible to study in us [ 2 Answers ]

I am on an h4 visa am I eligible to study in us

Ag science study guid califonia students preferred [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my notes and I need this tomorrow, here are the questions 1. In California, the dairy industry is the #____ agribusiness 2. The average cow eats _______ times per day 3. What is broken down in the step of homogenization 4. A cow can drink _____ gallons of water a day

View more questions Search