Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Aug 12, 2011, 09:04 PM
    French foreign film from around the 90's-early 2000's
    Ok so I saw this film a while back on satellite on the independent movie channel. Obviously I can't remember the name but the basic plot goes something like this. A shy (male) artist who is also a virgin meets this (cute) girl that lives near by and is utterly infatuated with her. What puts him off her is that she is a slut/whore. Its portrayed both ways in the film, at one point a very nice car with curtains on all the windows picks her up for a "date"(later in the film you find out its just a well off family that she baby sits for). She is always talking about how she went to america let some man take her in a big red barn, and bragging about her other sexual exploits. Back to the male lead: he has a group of hoodlum friends who are constantly pestering him to loose his virginity, including to go so far as to bring him to a brothel/whore house. He chickens out at the last minute and leaves. All through this he keeps meeting with the girl he thinks is a slut/whore who all of his friends call the same, and falls in love with her. Near the end of the movie his old "friends"(hooligans) decide that if their ex-friend is tapping that(which they assume) that they should as well and rape her. Only to discover that she was in fact a virgin. They go to jail and that's pretty much the end.

I thought it was a compelling story and its been on my mind for a long time, so please if you know the name of this movie let me know! Also I believe the name of the movie was simply the girl's name but I can't remember for sure.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 09:22 AM

Lila Says
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Aug 13, 2011, 10:10 AM

Yes that's exactly it. Even thought it started with a L but didn't want to say so at the time. :P. Thank you for the info, off to watch it now :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 10:45 AM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Showtime sci fi series late 90's early 2000's [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find a late 90's-early 2000's cop show set in the future and one of the cops turned out to be an Android. I'm pretty sure it was a showtime series

Rock/alternative song late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

I remembered this song that I used to love from either the late 90's or early 2000's, the video had a guy working in a restaurant and he's singing something along the lines of thank god it's Friday cause Saturday is his fav day. I cannot figure out the name of the song or the band for the life of...

A movie title from the late 90's early 2000's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie title I remember watching it when I was younger but I don't remember the name or the actors in the movie. Its about a young girl that wants to solve the disappearence of another girl in her town, and with the help of her friend (A boy) she solves it, does anyone know what...

TV show on SCIFI in late 90's or early 2000's [ 2 Answers ]

Back in the later 90's SCIFI started showing episodes each day one right after the other. There was a show that was based in this big, old house that belonged to a guy with an accent. He had about 4 or 5 people working for him both men and women. This is all I can remember about it but the guy...

Animated movie late 90's to early 2000's [ 4 Answers ]

Hey cannot remember the title of a movie I used to watch when I was small on sky movies, I can remember it was set underwater or in the sky (not on land) it was about a matey who has to go activate a ancient underwater machine/contraption but he has to find it first. During the movie he learns to...

View more questions Search