Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chewy96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 08:00 PM
    Why is my realcare baby clicking?
    I was sleeping then it started crying so I went to take care of it. Then it wouldn't Register with my ID so I thought I may just not have heard it register. But the crying then started glitching so I went to change its nappy because it didn't want the bottle. It was quiet then I noticed all three lights had turned off so I put it on the charger. Now the only sound it makes is a clicking noise.. what is wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

Claiming baby is mine affair was over Oct. 2009, baby delivered aPRIL 2011. Suing me [ 4 Answers ]

Can I sue this girl who is claiming that her baby is mine? She has had an issue of child support issued against me. I am requesting A paternity test because I havenot had contact with this girl for 8 months before she got pregnant. I have not had any contact with her. I heard through my work...

My husband had a baby in high school and the girl gave the baby up for adoption. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had a baby in high school the girl gave the baby boy up for adoption in Dec 1979 in glendale AZ. We have five boys and would like to see if we can locate him.

Non-married HSMP visa holder expecting baby.will the baby have UK citizenship ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. any advice will be appreciated. I am currently in the UK on the HSMP visa and in 2012 can apply for indefinite leave to remain and then citizenship. I am pregnant with my first child and am estranged from the father who is a UK citizen. We are not married. Will my child be a UK citizen...

John Deere L110 Clicking sound on start - new solenoid, still clicking! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I cut my lawn, engine was running for about 2 hours. Stopped at neighbors house, cold beer, go to restart, just a clicking sound. Thought battery was dead, did a quick check, good voltage, hooked it up to a charger, good amps. Still clicking. I figure it's the solenoid, picked one up...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.