Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alesha32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 10:11 AM
    How do I receive 9320 text messages from boost mobile incognito phone?
    My phone recently got turned off and my friends were trying to text me and I get the (9230) text from boost saying can't receive message do to low balance. I turned my phone back on but how do I receive the messages now?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2011, 07:28 PM

You probably can't. You would have to contact Boost Mobile for details. But chances are while your account was inactive they did not save your messages for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to read mobile text messages [ 1 Answers ]

I want to read my partners text messages off his mobile

I can receive text messages but no one can get any of my text messages I send [ 1 Answers ]

I have a virgin mobile phone and I accidentally left it in my clothes and it got washed and it wouldn't work so I just bought the same phone and just switched my account to my new phone today and I was able to text message until just recently I can receive text messages that someone else sends me...

Can you print out text messages from a cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

How Can you print out text messages from a cell phone?

Unwanted phone calls and text messages [ 4 Answers ]

My friend has been getting calls and text messages from a certain cell phone number. He has tried every means possiable including the local police department, to find out who this is. What he has found out is that it is a TracPhone (pre-paid). That's it. Is there anyone out there that can tell...

View more questions Search