Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knarf51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Swimming pool
    What is a temporary swimming pool? I have a above the ground pool, that a taken down each year. The city say it is not a temporary pool. 18ft across
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 12, 2011, 08:36 AM

You would need to have a copy of the exact city code to answer this. The manufacturer may have made this to be temporary but your city code could say any pool up for more than a week is considered semi-permanent or whatever. What is the issue that brings this to the table?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shock from swimming pool [ 1 Answers ]

Just installed salt generator in swimming pool and now we are receiving a small

Electricity in my swimming pool [ 9 Answers ]

When you are standing in my in ground swimming pool, and your hands are wet, and you touch the hand rail you feel a mild shock. When you stand in my swimming pool and put your tongue on the handrail it resembles putting your tongue on a nine volt battery. There is another handrail in the deep end...

Swimming pool sub panel [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a 100 amp pool sub panel for an inground pool. I am running #4 thwn in pvc from the house to the sub panel. My question is can I put a junction box in my basement and convert to #4 romex to the main panel. Question #2 Do I attach the #8 bare bonding wire to the ground bar of the...

Swimming Pool [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. 2...

View more questions Search