Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 11, 2011, 06:46 PM
    Blue spark- paranormal activity?
    Hi All,
    Today I was at my moms house, my sister and I were sitting in the living room and all of a sudden we both saw a quick flash or spark of blue light. We told my mom and she said the same thing happened to her earlier that day. There were no electronics around or anything to cause a blue spark. The only thing that was there was a picutre of our family dog that died almost 3 years ago.
    Has anyone had a similar experience? Can this be paranormal, or is it something else?
    Thanks!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 11, 2011, 06:52 PM

Static electricity makes a blue spark. And that can be from a normal event. The place where the charge is stored releases and goes to the nearest ground source. Weather, humidity and many other factors play into it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 13, 2011, 02:09 PM
    Was this spark on or near something? Did you see it in the corner of your eye? I can say I have seen some CRAZY sparks, and there were all static related. Can this be paranormal... yes it could be that... but rule out the natural first. Was the spark in the same location your mom saw it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible paranormal activity [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any information on paranormal activity at 275 south main street in pleasant gap, pa We are having some problems and need help!!

Paranormal activity [ 14 Answers ]

What could I do to find out if there's a ghost in my house

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Hi paranormal activity or what [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have these experiences I can sense things in the room woth me etc and I have a giant scratch running the length of my arm which I got unexplainably and lots of others in the house have the same cut in same place etc at the same time,also , recently my 'rents were discussing moving homes I...

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search