Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beth2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 06:42 PM
    Bethany About my lower back pain
    I have been having lower back pain for awhile I try Physical Therapy and that did not help so can you please tell me what I can do next?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2011, 06:46 PM

How long did you try physical therapy, did they say why they felt you had the pain ?
    Beth2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 07:47 PM
    I had physical therapy for 3 weeks they did not now why I had the pain but its gotten worse its moving up and down my back,starting to feel it in my bottom.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2011, 12:46 PM
    What is the cause of your back pain? From an accident?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the cause of my back pain and lower back stomach and more pain ? [ 1 Answers ]

Lower back and lower intestent stomach hard trouble usine the bathroom and my rib cage

Pain in are lower quadrant-not back pain hx with chronic back could this be gyn [ 0 Answers ]

I suffer from chronic severe back pain. Recently I have been experiencing are lower quardrant pain this pain has become severe- can tell- getting up from sitting.is very painful that I have to try several attempts to get up because is so severe. Sitting is good as long as I don't have to get up. I...

Lower right back pain [ 2 Answers ]

When I get up the 1st thing in the morning I can't get out of bed right way. I'm in a lot Of pain and can't move because my lower right side of my back hurts BAD. Once I take a shower my back does losen up more. Does anyone else have the same thing happen?

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search