Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenadien Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 06:13 AM
    Ac problems
    My ac is an old lennox, it's high pressure sidestarts normal 150 ish but continues to rise to 500 before the pressure release valve opens. Low side pressure starts around 60 and climbs until 85. Outside air is 90 F, vapour line is 80 F.
    I'm thinking there's a blockage what do you think?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Have you? Before you can get a good correct reading you need to make sure everything is clear and clean.cleaning of both the condenser and evaporater coils,filter and all vents open supply and return
    Then get another reading
    Let us know what you come up with
    kenadien Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Condenser is clean, registers open but not sure about the evaperator coil it is an uncased coil so no easy access. Filter was clean.
    Ken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach problems, shaking hands, heavy limbs, problems breathing? [ 2 Answers ]

For a few months now I've had problems with my stomach. I haven't been able to go to the toilet properly. I won't be able to go for weeks at a time, and then won't be able to stay off the toilet for a few days. I always feel sick. My hands have been shaking for weeks. My limbs always feel so...

Burglar Alarm Problems--Dsc Programming Problems? [ 17 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with security system problems? Hello everyone! I installed a PC5010 security system with 2 led 5508z keypads, and 4 motion detectors (zone 1-4). I closed zones 5-8 with 4 jumpers. That's it. Nothing else on the system. Upon power up I have trouble light lit and lights...

Equations for Gas, Volume Problems (grade 11 problems) [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to know the formulas in order to solve the following questions because my teacher gave me a review on everything but I don't know the formulas at all. I know how to solve the questions though. I did them before but I just need the formulas in order to solve them... I forgot them. ...

View more questions Search