Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subrina eva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 04:56 AM
    Barmuda triangle
    Asslamu alaikum.

Sir, I want to know that if there is any connection between islam and barmuda?? I heard that the prophet Locman(Asm) through out a devil in that place of the sea and pointed a triangle over the place.. and the place is now called barmuda triangle.
    Sir, I am a muslim and iwant to know that the story I heard is it in real or just a cock and bull story??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 11, 2011, 05:06 AM
    That's about as real as other stories contained in religious texts..
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2011, 05:08 AM

Nope... no connection at all. That story is just that... a story. A cock and bull story like you put it.

Most of the Myth of that area is just that, a myth... like Urban Legends. Most of the stories about that area even without any religious undertone have been disproven. Yet they still persist.

Its spelled Bermuda by the way...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of triangle 3D [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the 3D triangle with 2 triangular faces and a rectangular base?

What is A of a right triangle when a=2 and b=12 [ 2 Answers ]

what is A of a right triangle when a=2 and b=12?

What is A of a right triangle when a=2 and b=12 [ 1 Answers ]

What is A of a right triangle when a-2 and b=12?

Triangle [ 3 Answers ]

How do you find the height of a triangle if the base is 10 centimeters and the length of one side is 6 cm?

Right Triangle [ 4 Answers ]

How do you solve this using the following formulas? A right triangle has a hypotenuse of 12 cm. Find the lengths of the legs A and B so that the area of the triangle will be a maximum. Find the area. Round the answers to the nearest hundredth. A =1/2 AB and A^2 + B^2 = 12^2

View more questions Search