Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballyb Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 07:47 AM
    hello I just been and got in my car not used it since this morning it cranks but it took time to start engine cranks then k=like before eventually fires. I have read the stater motor stuff will try that in bit see what I find thank you
    badpenny Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Feb 1, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Is this a fuel injected car or a carburated car? Do you have a manual fuel pump or an electric one? Heck, It could just be the fact that your fuel system doesn't keep long term pressure. Get a new gas cap
    Hot Corn Bread Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2009, 04:44 PM
    There are thousands of mechanics and car owners out there with possible help but you left out serious information needed for them to provide decent help.

RE: mfg, model and year, engine size, auto transmission ? Help out a little with more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 civic engine cranks but it won't start! [ 104 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 92 civic dx manual with 188k miles My son drove it to School had it towed home. The engine cranks over but it won’t start. I’m not getting fuel over to the fuel rail. I have no pressure. I got no problem codes. Check engine light never came on.

Check engine lightstays on/ Sluggish starting [ 3 Answers ]

My check engine light has been going on and off. I took the 1999 Toyota Camry to Auto Zone and they came up with the EGR valve so I bought one, they reset it and it was good to go for ten minutes. Auto Zone said the EGR I bought was bad but they had to order another one, I got one elsewhere......

Looking for a long-time friend [ 2 Answers ]

His name is Yukio Oshida. He graduated from Sophia University in Tokyo, studied a year in Ateneo, worked with and might still be with the Japan Foundation. Ten years ago he was assigned in Canberra, Australia. Last information was he was a Director, Dept. of Exchange and Promotion with Japan...

Long time no see [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Scott, where you been?

View more questions Search