Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 02:01 AM
    My philips sbc hc8445 wireless headphones problems.

My philips sbc hc8445 wireless headphones problems.the wireless no have the power.and the headphones working is good.can you show me fix the problem thank you in advance

Check out some similar questions!

My philips sbc hc8445 wireless headphones problems. [ 2 Answers ]

My philips sbc hc8445 wireless headphones have no sound, they were working last night, batteries are fully charged, everything connected properly & channels in sync, any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thank You in advance.

Dish Network DVR, Surround Sound, DVD and wireless headphones [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up our Dish Network DVR to our LG TV, Samsung surround sound system, Samsung DVD/Blue Ray and Sennheiser wireless headphones. We can get surround sound while watching Dish, but not while watching a DVD. The wireless headphones only work through the Dish receiver so can't watch a...

Philips projection TV color problems [ 6 Answers ]

I have a projection TV that you can see the picture but it looks 3D. What is the problem or is this a major issue? Can I fix it?

Wireless Headphones [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! Have a wireless headphone set that uses a 9 V battery for the transmitter. An option is a 12 V, 200mA AC/DC Adapter. I have an adapter that has the correct plug for this unit, but the adapter is 12 V 400 mA. Can this 400 mA adapter be used without damaging the unit? Ken

Yahoo/SBC [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a friend who just recently purchased a Yahoo/SBC Dial Up software CD and is having problems now. Here's the short story. She installs the software OK, but when she restarts her PC, she gets a quick "blue screen of death" (too quick to read the message) and then her PC will not boot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.