Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isela14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 01:00 AM
    I Have A Bump Inside My Nose From My Piercing Is It Normal ?
    I got my nose pierced 3 weeks ago and I have seen the inside of my nose and it has a bump , what is it?Is it normal and how do I get rid of it I want to keep my piercing cause I like it and I have been wanting it for a long time what can I use to make it go away & it hurts when I move my nose. I Clean My Nose with antibacterial dial soap I clean it once a day and my piercer said ot to use neosporin,alcohol or peroxide please help me ?

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose piercing bump? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced with a nose screw. After a couple weeks I noticed a small bump, it wasn't tender but every so slightly pink. I went back to my piercer and the told me to keep cleaning 3 x a day with h2Ocean and use tea tree oil. I did for two weeks and no improvement. I went to another...

Nose bump piercing [ 0 Answers ]

Help! I have a bump on my nose piercing. What can I do!!

Nose piercing bump [ 2 Answers ]

I will admit I have been messing with my nose piercing, especially when the little out lined circle started forming around it. Based on what I've read it isn't a keloid, but is the same bump that everyone else is talking about. My question is, is it going to go away ? And how often should I use...

Nose bump after piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have had my nose done for about 1 month and a couple weeks. I had to take out my nose ring for numerous reasons including gym class, work, and cheerleading. It was probably a stupid idea to get it done in the first place, but whatever. Anyway, I kept taking it in and out for a while and no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.