Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aabob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 07:30 PM
    What to charge for exterior painting on a house?
    What is the going rates for exterior painting on a house. No real peeling paint
    jsgsjs Posts: 16, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 10, 2011, 07:54 PM
    Obstructions, plants, and ease of access. Those are going to play a big factor in how long the job will take. Also, the condition of the existing paint, how much prep work is involved (sanding, scraping, ect). Judging by your question, you're not a full time "professional" painter so, I wouldn't try to charge him as if you were.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exterior painting - 100 year old house [ 10 Answers ]

I am about to take on a huge project - alone. I bought the paint and need desperately to get the exterior of my house painted. About three or four years ago, my boyfriend hired someone with a sprayer to do this. Since then, the paint has been literally peeling off all the way down to the raw wood....

How much labor to charge for the exterior of a 1300 sq ft house [ 2 Answers ]

House is 1300 sq ft rambler (one level). One color besides the gutters. All supplies there. What I'm doing is powerwashing, taping off windows, scraping old paint, spraying and rolling in. Thanks for your help.

I've been asked to paint the exterior of an 1100 sf house, how much do I charge? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked to paint the exterior of an 1100 sf house. Materials are provided by contractor. I'm assuming it is going to need pressure washed by me also, but I would have to rent the equipment for that.

I Need exterior house painting formulas [ 0 Answers ]

I have never done any paid exterior house painting before now and I am now doing some painting bids. CAN SOMEONE... supply me with the formula to bid homes? PLEASE. The current home that is first on the list in a one story home in a little higher class area in Chandler Arizona. Its stucco, one...

View more questions Search